
This is Emily, her cousin that also just turned 10. We miss you Emily!


Happy Birthday, Kathryn Lynn! (no - none of these pictures are from Doha). And happy birthday to her cousins, Emily and Ana-Carlin.
Poor Kathryn - in Doha, only one friend here, celebrating her 10th birthday in grand style. We might go to Chili's or Dairy Queen for lunch. And that's only because our (only?) friends here have a car and drivers lisence. (You cannot imagine how the lack of those 2 things significantly impact your life.)
We bought her a digital camera for her birthday (I'll post later how HIGH prices are here) and poor thing, we got it home and no battery in the box. Supposed to have rechargeable battery. None - Gone. Lots of crying. I will be attempting to resolve that problem today with limited English-speaking saleslady. At a Walmart-type store. I'm sure I'll be successful.
Anyway - this is one for the memory books!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kathryn! Hope you had a great birthday. Miss you!
Love, Morgan S.
We miss you guys. Ana-Carlin turns ten today. We are going to the Apple store to get an Ipod Nano. Got to keep that music firmly planted in her life. She got the new Jonas Brothers CD...they are big time. I am going to Bristol this weekend. i am sure Steve would be jealous. See ya.
Glenn
Layne says HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kathryn!
Happy Birthday Kathryn! Greg finally turned 10 a couple of weeks ago too. It is hard to be the youngest in the class! We love reading about your adventures on the blog.
Happy Belated Birthday Kaylie! We hope you are enjoying school and that you are making new friends. We start this Thursday and Ethan is very excited to have a break from his brothers and to get back to school!
take care, love the Nicols
Post a Comment