
Yes, I'm aware that Scott has a bad haircut. But look - no front teeth!

Yes, I'm aware that Kathryn needs her haircut as well. Waiting for Houston to do that. But she can smile, can't she? She loves school. Teacher pleaser.

Yes, I'm aware that John's shirt is dirty and that neither he, nor Scott, wore a collared shirt.
Now, aren't all of you are impressed with my parenting skills? Failing to take school pictures seriously - what kind of mother does that? My friend Caroline would be appalled.
Speaking of being the same, I attendend a PTA meeting at the school. These, too, are the same, regardless of location. Different faces, but the same topics, the same personalities, the same dynamics, the same fundraising issues. I felt very at home. I'm not sure what the difference is between a Parent/Teacher Association (ASD) and a Parent/Teacher Organization (Haude Elementary), but I do plan on a bit more involvement in this next year. But only if I can have the right job.
4 comments:
so stinkin cute, hair, dirt and all! Come on, don't we want to remember our children as they are, not "picture perfect"! Yours are too stinkin cute! Our PTA and school photos are quite different, must be the non-american school! wish I had a scanner!
Love the school pictures. Thomas wore his glow in the dark Port Aransas vacation t-shirt for his school picture. It's what they really look like, right? Glad you get to come back to Texas soon! Saw Jennifer today and she's pumped.
And what job would that be Sharon? I'm sure I can arrange something for you to do. By the way, I think you kids are precious with dirt, long hair and all. I would expect nothing else in Doha--there's dirt everywhere!
1 MOTHER STOP INSULTING ME ON YOUR WEIRD bLOG!!!!! I DON"T LIKE IT!!! THX ALOT!!!
ur wonderful daughter kathryn
Post a Comment