Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Want Candy!



Halloween.........such a fun time for parents!

First Halloween parties and a parade at school. That's Scott in the middle.



Look at John's scary costume!



Here's a video from the parade and John proudly wearing his costume:


Then the carnival, on a gorgeous Doha night (rumor has it that it even sprinkled in some parts of town.) The kids in FULL costume, After the carnival, we went trick-or-treating at our friends' compound across the street. It was a wonderful night.




And to those of you in Spring, guess who this is!


We missed you Cypressdale Court!

1 comment:

Wendy G said...

Hello Sharon,

Sorry, I haven't written in a while; I have been think about you and your family often. I am glad to hear that you and your family are doing well and adjusting, and most importantly that you guys received your shipment. It sound like you guys had a good Halloween. Everything is going good here, and the team is doing well;the only thing missing is you. Did you get a new email address yet?, if so, please email me. In case you don't have my email address, it is wendyguilbeau@hotmail.com. By the way, I love your blog site, and I enjoy reading what is going on with you and your family. Don't be a stranger, keep in touch.

Love, Wendy