Sunday, September 27, 2009

All Roads Lead to Rome



















So we made it to Rome. In a nutshell? Way cool. We saw Pompeii, Circus Maximus, the Pantheon, the Catacombs, the Colloseum, the Roman Forum, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps. We ate proscuitto, pizza, and pasta, pecorino cheese, and then more prosciutto. We ate gelatto EVERY SINGLE DAY, some days more than once. We drank some wine (those of us that were of-age) and we even paid John one Euro to pose with a Roman soldier.


Oh, I could talk about the bickering (Stop touching me!), the whining (This is too much walking!) the moaning (I'm STARVING). But I won't. I will only remember the special family time and the spirit of cooperation my children are known for.




Ciao!





1 comment:

Susan said...

awesome....but, how do I get on your road..since it lead you to Rome.. My road seems to only lead me to Kroger.. :)