So March 16 was Scott's birthday. We are not really having his "party" until later in the month, but I did attempt to make a cake, yes, from a box. Let the kids frost it. Ummm...I didn't take a picture of that.
Poor Scott, he hates to be the center of attention. When he found out I had invited just a couple of the neighborhood kids over for cake, he went upstairs and hid. Would not come downstairs. Not even to open a couple of presents from us. He was upset and tired and, in the end, fell asleep in his bed with no cake or presents. Great 8 year-old birthday memory, right? He might not remember it, but I always will.
Just some of my favorite pictures of Scott through the years, since I didn't get any yesterday. Also, no really old ones, either. I have yet to scan in early, pre-digital-camera pictures.





Anyway, Happy Birthday to my sweet, sensitive, lovable, darling little 8 year-old boy, who is really not so little anymore. I love you to pieces.
2 comments:
So sweet.
Happy Birthday! My youngest turned 9 on the 15th and i have yet to blog it, so you are doing really well!
Post a Comment