Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where Are We?

I took John to a birthday party on Saturday. Forgetting the drama of actually getting John to the party, I thought I'd let you all figure out where the party was.


Yes, it was at:



And while we're at it, I took the boys not too long ago to the mall, and had a snack here:



You guessed it:


You know, the more the things change, the more things stay the same. Here's a couple of pictures from the mall. See the restaurants in the background?




Sometimes I can PRETEND I'm at home in Texas!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's funny. We don't have Hardee's, do we? I think those are in Louisiana.

And, to answer your question...yes, admit to wanting to read Twilight again. Susan did. So did Jennifer. I just read ch. 23 of New Moon b/c a friend just finished and loved that chapter. I'm tellin ya...good stuff.