Scott has had the good fortune to be assigned a class with all 3 of his friends he's made here already. So he was ready for school. "I don't usually like to go to school, Mom, but I'm ready to go to school." Excellent!

John has the nicest teacher. Here are John's pictures:
Oops - battery ran out in camera. My only pictures are on my (cheap) phone. Don't know how to email them to myself. Typical 3rd child scenario - no pictures.
Everyone had a good day. Small problem with the afternoon bus, in that, well - it wasn't there after school. No problem. Get on another bus. Let that bus take the kids to the right bus at some random roundabout. I have been completely against my 10 year-old getting a cell phone, but now I am thinking it may be a very good idea.
As for me, I spent the day getting my permanent driver's license. Oh - so many people in a not very big room. Fun times, but check one more "to do" item off the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment